Sunday 12 February 2017

BUILDING CONFIDENCE

Hello folks, I am Kritika Gopi. This is my first blog  work which I have planned to work on! Hope you like it.

So, my mind was running through many topics but then thought, why don't I choose "Building confidence."
According to me, I think Confidence is something which drags you to success!

"Confidence starts when fear ends"

Many people do not have confidence in themselves. The only thing which most of the people think while doing anything is "can I do it?", "I might fail if I do it!", "I don't think that's my cup of tea" and soo on..Which actually adds more fear to a person's attitude.
 This is the main reason where people lack confidence.
So in order to be a confident person I have few points to say to all:
My English teacher, when I was in 10th std, said that, a person can be confident when he knows "who he is". Who he is, doesn't mean what is his name or qualification or designation. It means what he has achieved, what are his strengths, what can he do, what is he capable of, how creative he looks up to a situation and how positively he reacts to a situation.
It's just a matter of YOU, who can make or break!

If you are positive to a situation, you can make it, or you will definitely break the positivity which initially starts with the negative vibes and builds low esteemness in you.
My teacher said that, only lonliness says- who you are! Have you tried ever? Please do try it.

1. Think of what you have achieved.

2. Note them down.

3. Read whenever you feel low.

4.Write what you have to achieve.

5. Keep trying what you have failed in, one day will come when the pages in which you have written your failure will turn to the page of happiness!

6. Keep reading what you have achieved, this actually builds a lot of confidence in yourself!
Meditation, is the best thing which is a natural self confidence building activity! Try it. Yeah, I know most of us do it for 1 day, 2 days, 3 days.....some till 5 or 6, but eventually stop doing due to some works or laziness or may be of some other reasons.

My yoga teacher when I was in school said that, "Meditation actually cuts all the fear and builds the real confidence in a person!" And I believe it too.

I have read and It is actually said that, if you do any work for 21 days continuously at the same time everyday, you will be automated to do the same thing from the 22nd day.
Why don't you try it for meditation? It is all about us!

As we all know, none is free to give advices, as the technology is changing and growing faster, and the people are so.
Let's start now! Let's start building confidence in ourselves and one day we will definitely be a successful person in our life.

Thank you all for reading my blog. I will update my views, my ideas, my experiences more and more. I will be very grateful if I get all your suggestions and support. Constructive criticism is always welcome. See you soon! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment